Recently The Treyarch has released a minor new Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War update that delivers new crash fixes for “Firebase Z” in Zombies and for Gunfight in MP, as well as a tweak to movement following yesterday’s adjustments.
- Slightly reduced penalties to speed and jump height when landing from a jump.
- Fixed a rare crash related to Gunfight.
- Care Package
- Addressed an issue where shooting down a Care Package helicopter with a launcher would not destroy it.
- Fixed multiple crashes related to Jump Pads, Assault Rounds, Essence Traps, Tombstone Soda, Hellhounds, and the Mimic in “Firebase Z.”
- Addressed an issue where the Orda would not fire its secondary attacks appropriately.
- Addressed issues that allowed the player to get on top of the Fire Control Unit in the Defense Lines.
- Addressed an issue with Medals showing incorrect info (Fake Out, Hold the Line).
- Fixed description tab time and score limit for multiple modes.
Spread the love Recently, The new release notes for CSGO revealed bug fixes and more. Valve didn’t reveal any major changes in the latest release notes but they are fixing some bugs…